- With over 20 years of experience in producing Sodium Silicate and Molecular Sieve, Maynaguri Silicate ensures quality that caters to customers’ needs.
- Also known as Water Glass or Liquid Glass, Sodium Silicate is a widely popular chemical compound available in both aqueous solution and in solid form, with the properties of being glassy, colourless, and soluble in water.
- For further insight into our range of products, please refer to our product catalogue.
Our products are available to be packed and shipped in metal drums, tankers, and containers, depending on the buyer’s requirements.
Sodium silicate solution
Sodium Silicate Powder is a water soluble silicate,generally assumed as a combination of alkali metal oxide, silica, and water. It is a popular basic chemical which finds its usage in various industries.
Uses of sodium silicate powder
Sodium Silicate powder is a water soluble silicate,generally assumed as a combination of alkali metal oxide, silica and water. It is a widely used basic chemical material.
Some of it’s uses are as under:
- In soap industry
- In detergent industry
- As an anti-oil filling agent and corrosion buffer
- As a binder and high temperature filling agent
- For refractory
- As the hole-filling and strengthening material
- To strengthen the force character and durability of cement for fast-drying
- For Natural Gas exploitation
- For Oil exploitation
- In chemical industry as flame retardant agent, emulsifier, and anti-rust agent
- In light industry as ceramic adhesive and ingredient in electric welding rod
- As the application scope of liquid sodium silicate
We provide high-quality quick dissolveSodium Silicate Powder at a competitive price.
Uses of sodium silicate solution :
- As an indispensable raw material of washing powder, detergent, and soap
- As the fundamental material of chemical products such as silica gel, white carbon black, zeolite molecular sieve
- As a flame retardant, degreasing cleaning agent, and rust inhibitor in the Chemical industry
- As a ceramic adhesive,tiles adhesives, and welding adhesive strip in the Light industry
- As an amorphous refractory adhesive, furnace gunning material binder, and sand casting in the Metallurgical industry
- As powder coatings and fireproofing material, acid cement additives, and road repair enhancer in the Construction industr
- As an oil seal lava agent in the Oil industry
- In Automotive repair, Water treatment, Timber treatment, Egg preservation, Refractory use, and Cement,Concrete & Masonry treatment